Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reflections


Reflection Questions
  1. What have you done today?
  2. What have you learnt today?
  3. Why did you choose to come to SST?
  4. What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
  5. How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Reflection
Today, I have played games like ice-breakers and others and explored some parts of the school. I have also made new friends. While having fun, I have also learnt some of my classmates names and their hobby. There were many choices of schools that i have seen but i have chosen SST as the teaching method is different from other schools. As I like using the computer to learn, it makes learning more interesting for me and thus, making learning an enjoyable moment. My aspirations as a member of the SST family are to help SST gain a good reputation by producing good results. Yes, I have grown from today activities. I think the word 'Responsible' is the most important of the 3Rs as if we are not responsible, our things will not only be lost easily, we would also have to face the consequences of not being responsible. If we're not responsible, people would also lose their trust in us, especially when we start working, nobody would trust us if we are not responsible and thus, we maybe scolded regularly because of our irresponsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment